California Cool Shingles
The cool roof you need with the distinctive style you crave - can be used to comply with Title 24 cool roof requirements!
GAF California Cool Shingles are your best choice for a stylish roof in California. You get value, performance, and reliability as well as beauty - plus potential cooling cost savings! Why go elsewhere when GAF offers you a great selection of rich colors and sophisticated designs to make your home stand out from the crowd.
- Potential Cooling Cost Savings: GAF California Cool Shingles may help you save money on your total cooling costs.
- More Ways To Be Cool: Shingles meet the prescriptive requirements of 2013 Title 24, Part 6, of the California Code of Regulations; are rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council; and meet the Los Angeles Green Building Code.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection Shingle Technology [hyperlink to gaf.com/aps], which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years2 (except for Royal Sovereign Shingles, which have a 25-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice Protection for the first five years).